The hair is the glorious glory of our looks, both literally and figuratively. Long, gorgeous, and healthy tresses are every ladies dream, but almost all of us ending up hating our dull and lifeless curly hair. Because of our hectic, modern lifestyle, which includes everyday stress and pollution, long hair can be difficult to achieve.
Maintaining long and lustrous hair is not in one day task. It requires a proper and dedicated curly hair care regimen that is not hard to follow. If you aren’t dreaming of long a lock like Rapunzel’s, below are a few home remedies to get long hair
Don’t forget to oil the hair twice a week
Appropriate nutrition is as essential for nice hair as it is for any other part of your body. Oiling the roots provides nutrition and strength to help flowing hair grow long and strong. It also helps rejuvenate dead curly hair shafts.
Include Scalp Massage in your daily routine
Massaging is one of the simplest and a lot of soothing hair care tips. It boosts blood circulation and stimulates blood circulation to the whole body. You can use coconut petrol or almond oil to massage your scalp. Making use of lavender oil also encourages the growth of hair.
We can never deny the significance of your good hot oil massage on the head, which is one of the best-known home remedies for long hair. A good ‘champi’ is the best thing for our hair. Receive it done at the parlor, by your mom/sister, or do it yourself.
- After applying hot (warm) oil on the head, gently massage the top of the head with your fingertips.
- Apply oil to the hair strands of the hair. Be sure to let them soak in the many advantages of the oil.
- You might also wrap a hot bath towel around the head for 10 minutes to help in the better compression of the oil into the hair.
- Wash off after one to two several hours with a gentle hair shampoo.
- You will note noticeable results post your first usage.
- Be away to wash your hair daily
Shampooing your hair twice or thrice a week permits the regular oils to infiltrate your hair, in this manner permitting it to hydrate and repair itself. The reason for a cleanser is to wash away earth and item develop.
Be that as it may, applying it day by day can make your hair dry, fuzzy, and fragile, and lead to breakage. Shampoos contain sulfates, and the over the top utilization of sulfates can make harm your hair.